If you’ve managed a business website for at least some time, it comes as no surprise that it’s generally better to rent a server in the area that your target audience is also in. Therefore, if your company is moving into the European market, you might need to find a good hosting provider there. Luckily, one of the best companies to provide hosting services has a VPS Sweden node.
Hosting type of choice
For most business websites VPS is a recommended option due to its many benefits.
- You don’t have to worry about your site’s processing speed, even in the busiest hours.
- All of your data is safe and secure within independent storage.
- The server belongs to you – you can play and adjust it to your preferences.
- You get all of the resources you pay for and always can count on them without sharing with other users.
All of the above, paired with a comparatively low cost, make VPS hosting desirable.
What qualities should a good provider have?
Besides obvious 24/7 customer support, there are a few other features to look for in a potential provider.
- It must have a secure server facility, with highly restricted access and good climate control, that corresponds to the environmental standards of the EU.
- It must have power backups as well as an alternative information storage backup.
- Its services should be compatible with multiple platforms.
HostZealot hosting company has all of the above-mentioned qualities and then some, so it’s a great choice. It has a wide range of hosting plans, the cheapest being only €2.96 a month, and the most expensive € 59.36 for a whopping 8192MB RAM, 100GB SSD and other advanced features.
We recommend starting with 512MB RAM, 10GB SSD, and 1024GB bandwidth if you’re running a medium-sized website and then upgrade if needed. But no matter which hosting plan you choose, with VPS from HostZealot you can always rest assured that your server is well-maintained and you will get the technical support you need in the case of trouble.