Many people think about moving to the USA every day. They are looking for the easiest way to be happy and avoid their problems. People believe that life in the USA is better than in their countries because it is a country of freedom and interesting personalities. There are many ways to become like real Americans but political asylum or refugee status seems to us the simplest and the cheapest. But not everyone knows about the process of getting political asylum USA, so today you can research about this from https://www.political-asylumusa.com/.
The process of application and consideration of a case
To get a positive result of a request, you should know all details and nuances of the process. You need to follow the next steps:
- Firstly, you need to fill the Form I-589 on English. It is a formation of a case for sending to the immigration service. You get a status of “asylum applicant” and you can in the USA absolutely legally;
- In the next step, you will be invited to take biometrics. You will need to make the digital photo and fingerprints;
- Then you will have an interview with an immigration officer. You may wait for this step for 3 – 36 months. By the time, an applicant gets work permission, permission to travel abroad, and a social security number (SSN);
- 60 days pass after the interview you get a verdict;
- In a positive case, you can apply for a Green Card (fill the Form I-485). In case of refusal, you need to go to the immigration court.
You should know that your words must be the same as the information in the documents because the US embassy will not consider your deal.
Required documents for applying for the political asylum
- The history of your problem in documents. It must be translated in English and certified with a notary;
- Documents and papers which confirm the discrimination on the territory of your motherland (checks, publications, articles);
- International passport;
- Photos which prove your problem;
- If you have a lawyer, he should prove that you deserve political asylum and lead examples to American law;
- Photos and videos which confirm the persecution of a person;
- If you want to move to the USA with your family you need to bring their international passports, marriage certificate, and birth certificate of your children.
Every year more than 50,000 people move to the USA by political asylum. This country will protect you from discrimination and persecution.